Here we try to answer some questions for first time guests
1. How do I get to the church? From I-35 in Buda go east on FM 2001 for 5.5 miles and turn right on Millennium Drive. (Millennium Dr. is an entrance road). From I-35 in Kyle take exit 217 and go east (right) on Wendy Hill Rd for 3.4 miles. Turn right on FM 2001. Go 2.2 miles and turn right on Millennium Drive. From Hwy 21 in Niederwald take FM 2001 toward Buda for 3.7 miles and turn left on Millennium Drive. More detailed directions can be found on our web page indexed as "Map". For help with directions please call or text us at: 512-393-4460.
2. What if I have small children? We have a nursery for infants through 2 years available during the second service (11:15 AM) on Sunday's with lots of activities they will enjoy!
3. What if I have children over age two? Classes for children ages 3 through 11 are taught during the second service (11:15 AM) each Sunday morning. In these classes children are taught about Jesus Christ, read Bible stories, sing, watch kids Christian DVD's (age appropriate), enjoy creative activities, and have lots of fun!
4. What about the youth ages 12 thru High School? Youth classes (grades 6th through 12th) meet every Sunday morning during the 9:30 am service to study the Bible and build strong Christian friendships. Once a month A Fountain of Life Youth enjoy fun activities such as: bowling, sports activities, skating, movies, eating-out, private parties etc. We would love for the youth in your family to join us!
5. What do I wear? You can dress casual or professional... however you are most comfortable.
6. What is a typical service like? Church should be an encouraging and enjoyable experience. Our services feature energetic worship and powerful teaching. The music is contemporary Christian music in every service. We want everyone who visits our church to be uplifted, refreshed, and strengthened in their faith!
7. Can I meet the pastors? Certainly! Pastors Rusty and Lyudmila would love to meet you and talk with you! After the service please feel free to introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have!