Here we try to answer some questions, as a first time guest, you may have!
1. How do I get to the church? From I-35 in Buda go east on FM 2001 for 5.5 miles and turn right on Millennium Drive. (Millennium Dr. is an entrance road). From I-35 in Kyle take exit 217 and go east (right) on Wendy Hill Rd for 3.4 miles. Turn right on FM 2001. Go 2.2 miles and turn right on Millennium Drive. From Hwy 21 in Niederwald take FM 2001 toward Buda for 3.7 miles and turn left on Millennium Drive. More detailed directions can be found on our web page indexed as "Map". For help with directions please call or text us at: 512-393-4460.
2. What if I have small children (0 months through 2 years)? We have a nursery for children 0 months through 2 years with lots of activities they will enjoy. Ask a greeter or usher for directions to the nursery.
3. What if I have children ages 3 through 11 years? Facing the stage the classrooms for children are located down the hallway on the left side of the auditorium. In these classes the children will be taught about Jesus, read Bible stories, sing, watch Kids Christian DVD's (age appropriate), enjoy creative activities, and have lots of fun!
4. What about the youth ages 12 thru High School? On Sundays the youth stay in the main auditorium throughout the service. The youth study God's Word on Wednesday evenings from 7:00 to 8:00 pm. Also, each month they schedule special activities such as trips, movies, sporting events, private parties, etc.!
5. What do I wear? You can dress casual or professional... however you are most comfortable.
6. What is a typical service like? Church should be an encouraging and enjoyable experience... so our services feature energetic worship and powerful teaching. We have live contemporary Christian music in every service. We want everyone who visits our church to be uplifted, refreshed, and strengthened in their faith!
7. Can I meet the pastors? Certainly! Pastors Rusty and Lyudmila would love to meet you and talk with you! After the every service please feel free to introduce yourself and ask any questions you may have!